[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Work With Us
Are you looking for flexible part-time work hours?
Searching for a friendly and supportive work environment?
Enjoy the challenge of a diverse client workload?
Want to be part of a collegial team of psychologists?
These are just some of the many benefits on offer for the right candidate to join our practice MindSpring Psychology Centre in Ashgrove, Brisbane.
- You will have a passion for supporting client growth and development across the lifespan and be committed to providing evidence based interventions and assessment.
- You share our values of contribution, integrity, excellence, and collaboration.
- You relish being part of a team and connecting with colleagues.
- You love your work and embrace opportunities for learning, professional development and business growth.
What you can expect from us:
We hire for attitude and goodness-of-fit because we believe that positive workplace culture is a key factor in being able to effectively support our clients. Expect a warm welcome and friendly working environment. We want you to feel that you belong and are supported in your work. We provide access to regular peer supervision and supervision opportunities for Educational and Developmental Psychology registrars.
Whether you are an enthusiastic early career psychologist or an experienced clinician, we want to hear from you.
- Full registration with AHPRA.
- Eligibility to register for a Medicare Provider Number (Psychologist).
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Able to work independently and also within a team environment.
Please forward your Resume with short Cover Letter (setting out your availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please feel free to contact Principal Psychologist and Director, Melanie Waugh, Phone: 040 225 4741.